Our approach to Kitchen Adaptation is driven by how you perform your activities of daily living. Our experts will recommend appropriate modifications that will enable you to work in your kitchen environment. The common problem in the kitchen is accessibility due to space, and the type and style of cabinets that are installed in older homes. The base cabinets simply lack drawers and only have cupboards limiting accessibility and storage space.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Our Kitchen Adaptation include:
- Fabrication and Installation of Handi Glides in existing base cabinets.
- Bi-Fold closets conversion to pantry style cabinets with doors to allow easy access and create storage space.
- Cabinet door pulls instead of knobs
- Slip Resistant Flooring
- Tasks lighting over activity areas and motion sensors to automatically turn on lights in appropriate areas,
- Installation of Single Handle Faucet with gooseneck and pull out sprayer for ease-of-use.