Our approach to Kitchen Adaptation is driven by how you perform your activities of daily living. Our experts will recommend appropriate modifications that will enable you to work in your kitchen environment. The common problem for most seniors in the kitchen is accessibility due to the type and style of cabinets that are installed in older homes. The base cabinets simply lack drawers and only have cupboards limiting accessibility and storage space.
Our Kitchen Adaptation include:
- Fabrication and Installation of our Handi Glides in existing base cabinets.
- Pantry conversion to Handi Glides to allow easy access and create storage space.
- Cabinet door pulls instead of knobs
- Slip Resistant Flooring
- Directional LED lighting over cooking area and dark areas in the kitchen,
- Installation of Single Handle Faucet with gooseneck and pull out sprayer for ease-of-use.